Need construction, maintenance or upkeep of ecclesiastical or other religious buildings?
Your reputation depends on using contractors with a proven track record in church refurbishment and maintenance, well thankfully you’ve come to the right place.
As one of the Midlands’ leaders in church refurbishment and maintenance, we’re here to support you. We have gained specialised expertise, working on such hallowed buildings as St David’s in Moreton-in-the-Marsh and St Paul’s in Warwick.
Organisations such as parochial church councils (PCCs), The National Trust, English Heritage and local authorities are already valuing our capabilities and trusting us to sympathetically and professionally undertake work on their consecrated and deconsecrated religious buildings, and here’s why:
- Our extensive church maintenance and refurbishment experience
- Craft skills to sympathetically restore or conserve the work of the original church builders
- Respectfulness in consecrated environments with minimal disruption to staff and worshippers, even in live environments
- The best value for restoration budget
- Flexible out-of-hours services – 24/7/365
- Bespoke planned and reactive maintenance services
- Protection and enhancement of professional reputation
- Enhanced DBS checked and customer care trained staff
- Reassurance and peace of mind
Have a question about church maintenance or refurbishment?
It’s no surprise that church authorities choose us to carry out their building and church maintenance services. Why not follow in their footsteps and remove the risk from your church refurbishment and maintenance projects by putting them in safe hands; ours