A reliable and professional all-trades reactive and planned maintenance, refurbishment and construction company based in Alcester, Warwickshire.
With a solid reputation for quality, consistent reliability, exceptional client liaison and sensitivity to the special needs of education and healthcare. What’s more, we’re well-known for delivering projects on time and to budget.
1992 – 2017: Arden Construction is 25 years old
2017 is a big year for Arden Construction. We are celebrating being in business for 25 amazing years!
Since 1992, Arden Construction has developed and maintained buildings for educational establishments and healthcare organisations as well as a range of industrial and heritage work for bespoke clients such as the Royal Shakespeare Company, Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, National Trust, Worcester and Coventry Dioceses, and the British Film Institute.
We are proud of the many projects we have been involved in, and are thrilled to celebrate this milestone.
To mark our 25 year anniversary, Arden Construction has made a video showcasing some of our projects.
Want to discuss your construction requirements?
To arrange your no-obligation initial consultation, please contact us today on 01789 400137
A company you can trust.
Over the years numerous local authorities, district and borough councils, city councils, NHS trusts, The National Trust and various private companies and organisations have trusted Arden Construction. Our workforce is locally sourced, motivated and highly trained, especially in customer liaison skills – something that’s hard to find in any other Warwickshire construction company, but which makes a huge difference to the quality of delivery of a project.
We understand that your professional reputation depends on choosing the right service provider for your contract. That our clients choose to offer us repeat business rather than going to other construction contractors speaks volumes for our quality and dedication.
With decades of experience in building large and small scale construction projects, and managing maintenance and refurbishment projects in some of the trickiest and most sensitive environments, your project is in the safest hands with us.
Here for you 24/7/365
We operate around the clock, every day of the year. We’re there when you need us most, no matter what time of day or night, so we can help you minimise downtime and disruption to your business. At Arden Construction our phones are manned by experienced construction managers, so you’ll always get in touch with someone who really knows how to help you.
- Protecting your reputation
- Maintaining architectural heritage
- A team you can trust
- Free consultation
Request a callback
Accreditations & Testimonials
- “I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has worked to complete the build of our new classroom. From the beginning of the project, with initial site meetings, to the completion the whole team has been very professional, friendly and taken pride in their work which is reflected in our truly amazing classroom. Due to the nature of our rural school the site has presented many challenges but throughout the whole Arden team have sought to ensure that the children's routines were disrupted as little as possible and for that we are grateful. Thank you on behalf of all the pupils, parents and staff.”Crowle C of E First School – New Extension
- “Good regards for safety, completed additional works regarding decoration, clean up after works completed to a very high standard.”Tudor Grange Academy – Swimming Pool Replacement Ceiling
Business Support Officer - Redditch Borough Council
- “The project went very smoothly, especially as there was children on site for the first four weeks. Overall an excellent outcome and as a school we were very happy with the project.”Dunchurch Infant school and Nursery – Replacement of Pitched Roof Coverings
- “Communication was excellent both ahead of the works at pre-planning stage, during the work and at the snagging stage. Regular communication meant that time keeping was maintained and everyone knew what was happening when. Our school environment and its uses were considered ahead of and during the work, ensuring that it did not interfere with day to day work and our needs were met. Staff on site were polite and courteous and were respectful of our staff and building. It has been a very positive experience and staff and I have appreciated the approach and consideration given to us and our place of work. Thank you!”Bilton Infant School – Windows Replacement
- “A professional, pro-active and efficient organisation. Great project management from the Contract Manager and swift and clear cost information from the project QS.”Greenholm Primary School – Dining Hall Extension
- “Working with Arden Construction on this project was a pleasure from start to finish, both in terms of the team and the end product. Lee Hands the Site Manager was particularly accommodating and easy to work with, especially given the inherent problems a fire station can throw at contractors.”Alcester Fire Station – Day Crew Adaptations
Station Commander - Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service